Welcome to Beautycounter!
Let's Get Started!
Goals of all shapes and sizes are welcomed and encouraged!
Our team website is www.mybeautycounterbiz.com. Username: BC. Password: BC. I hope you find this to be a helpful resource. Please email me if you have suggestions of things you would like to see added to it.
YOU HAVE A NEW BUSINESS! WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
Congratulations! You are a small business owner! It is important that you treat your Beautycounter business like the business that it is!
1. Order your products! See picture below this text box for the new consultant starter kits.
2. Log into your virtual office at http://behindthecounter.beautycounter.com
3. Read the 30 day guide to starting your business and print out the new consultant checklist. These docs and others can be found on the team website here. (Username: BC, Password: BC)
4. Order business cards with the never list on the back. This is a great conversation starter! Order through the Print Shop here. You can also order labels through the print shop as well!
5. Customize your personal website: upload a photo and personalize it (log in Behind the Counter, on the upper righthand corner you will see your name, hover your mouse of it and wait for the drop down. Click on Edit My PWS to edit your website).
6. Join our team Facebook page by asking your mentor to add you. Don't have a Facebook profile? I highly encourage you to create one even if it's just for the sole purpose of being able to join our group.
7. Set up a phone call with your mentor to go over your goals.
8. Set up your "office hours." As an independent business owner working mainly from home this is very important. Here is one of my favorite articles.
9. Create your WHY? Why did you join Beautycounter?
10. Make a contact list. A great goal is to have 30 conversations in your first 30 days.
11. Book your first social and your first few 1:1 on appointments (ask your mentor for details!)
12. Get your face kit ready to lend out (ask your mentor for details!). Please note there are great resources to include in your face kit on the team website!
13. Listen to a new consultant training call. Recordings can be found here: