DESIGN & DISCOVERY
2016 - 2017
WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING IN CLASS?
- Introduction to Class: Syllabus, Classroom Rules and Procedures
- Understanding Design & the Design Cycle
- Introduction to Core Class Skills: Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Innovative Problem Solving, Design Cycle Process. . .
- Tuesday & Wednesday, September 6th & 7th: RETURN SIGNED SYLLABUS & FORMS, date due depends on which day your student has class.
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Blue Painters Tape
- Duct Tape
- Unpainted Wood Scraps
- Unusual Household Items: Old toys, "Junk Drawer" things, Old Keys, Picture Frames, etc.
2. Google Classroom:
This site will be used as a part of our online classroom. To access your child's folder for this class, have them share it with you from their google drive. You will need to have a gmail that they can share with. I will walk students through this process. This will let you see their work in progress through out the school year!
This is our main online classroom. This website will keep you up to date on daily class activities, resources, due dates, and other important info for class!