IESL Membership Drive!
You can get internationally recognized engineering qualification mobility by obtaining the membership of Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL).
As a Member of the IESL with the designation MIE(SL), you become a Chartered Engineer (CEng) where your engineering qualification will be recognized in many of the developed countries as IESL is now a member of the Washington Accord.
As a first step, you can be an Associate Member with the designation AMIE(SL). You are eligible to apply if you have a 4-year engineering degree or an equivalent qualification.
The IT & Communication Engineering Sectional Committee of the IESL can help you complete the application process in just a few minutes. You only need to bring the following documents for the Membership Drive:
- The Application Form that you can download from here (Fill only your personal data. We will help fill the rest!)
- The Degree Certificate and a photocopy
- The Birth Certificate and a photocopy
- The NIC/DL and a photocopy
- A passport size color photograph (or give us a color JPEG and we will print it for you!)
- The membership enrollment and annual fee of Rs 6,250/-
At the membership drive we will process your application so that you don't have to goto the IESL Secretariat! We will return the originals of your certificates to you at the membership drive itself.
The membership drive event will last only just for 30 minutes! Get your IESL Membership the easiest way!