The classroom happenings in Room 105!
A note from Miss Walker
Don't forget to send your child with their Chromebook AND charger to school TOMORROW! We will be collecting the devices and assessing them for damages, so they will remain at school for the rest of the school year.
Let's have another great week in Room 105! :)
End of the Year - Important Dates!
Monday May 16th - Chromebooks remain at school!
Wednesday, May 18th - 6th grade Band & Choir Concert (2:15pm at SG & 7pm at HS)
Monday, May 16th - Friday, May 20th - Book Fair
Thursday, May 19th - Muffins for Moms
-Field Trip to Victory Field
Friday, May 20th - 6th grade Career Day
- LAST day to take AR tests
Tuesday, May 24th - Student vs. Staff Basketball Game
Wednesday, May 25th - Survivor Day (Field Day)
Thursday, May 26th - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (Awards Day - 9am, 6th grade dance - 1:30pm)
- Students will need a sack lunch UNLESS they sold 2 or more boxes of chocolate in our fundraiser. (This will be marked on the info sheet coming home today)
- Students and chaperones will not need money - we will not be purchasing items from the vendors at the park.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather! We will be outside all day!
- Students MAY BRING: cameras, baseball gloves, sunscreen, baseball hat
- Students MAY NOT BRING: cell phones, money
Please let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to taking your child "out to the ballgame!"