Hello Parents of 3M!
If possible, please send in comics from the newspaper. We will be doing a project with them next week!
3S will be participating in the Lizzy Haddon Scarecrow contest. The theme this year is "People in the Neighborhood". Some examples of this are a police officer, firefighter, doctor, nurse, veterinarian, teacher, postman, baker, chef, dancer, construction worker, grandparents, scouts, ball players, etc… All scarecrows will be raffled off at the Fall Fair. We haven't come up with a class theme yet but if you have any materials to donate, we would really appreciate them! Some ideas of things we could use:
- fake flowers
- snack for kiddos outside
- Spelling test is moved to Wednesday. There will be no new words this week.
- Science project planning sheet is due 12th
- Final science project due 20th
- There are links on my E-board with websites to help guide your child's research
Having fun sharing during Morning Meeting
Pollinating our plants with our bee sticks! Seed pods are now forming!
Having a good time acting out our new vocab words for the week
Imperative- Command .
Feel free to let your child use the website.They really enjoyed using this site. We have 2 weeks left in our free trial. Link is on my E-board. Class code: 3M15 password: password
- Finding Differences on the Number Grid
- Telling time to the nearest minute
- Calculating Elapsed Time
- Number Model Puzzles
- Number Patterns
- Counting Coins
- Making Change
Math Jeopardy ..
National Circus Project
Star Student, CeCe!
Star Student, Carrie!
Parent Visitation Schedule
Tuesday October 13, 2015: Day 3
8:45- 9:15 Spanish (in our classroom)
9:15-9:30 Morning Meeting
10:30-11:00 Reading Workshop
Wednesday October 14, 2015: Day 4
12:45-1:15 Music (on the stage in the APR)
1:15-2:15 Writer’s Workshop (Mrs. Roussos may be leading this lesson ..to be determined. She comes in 3 days a cycle to give writing support)
- Please sign in at the office and obtain a name tag upon entering the building. Someone will assist you in locating your child’s classroom.
- Please do not plan to bring younger children into the classrooms as this is a distraction to students.
- Please do not bring cameras, audio and/or video equipment.
- Please do not bring food to distribute to the children
- Please turn off your cell phone
10/13: Salad Bar Lunch-Please note the date change
10/13: Parent Visitation, 9 AM- 11 AM
10/14: Parent Visitation, 1 PM- 230 PM
10/15: Lizzy Eats At Zinburger Night, 4 PM-10 PM
10/16: Individual Picture Day- The date on the town calendar is incorrect.
10/16: School Store, 1150 AM-1240 PM
10/24: Fall Fair, 11 AM- 3 PM-
10/30: Halloween Parade and Class Parties, 1:45 PM