Halloween @ LAF
- Information about the parade route and where parents can watch the parade safely will be coming to you on Tuesday.
- All virtual students are welcome to attend the parade. Please meet us in the back of the school by 11:20 a.m.
- Craft Materials and Game packets have been assembled for all students. Thank you PTO.
- On Tuesday, parents of students attending virtually may stop by LAF to pick up a Halloween Craft and Game Kit.
If you have to ask if a costume is okay to wear, it probably is not. Please adhere to the guidelines that have been listed below.
Students should come to school in their costumes
Costumes that blow up and take up a lot of space are not allowed in school.
A costume mask does not take the place of the masks we wear on a daily basis.
All accessories should be left at home due the fact that many of these items are often left behind.
Costumes cannot promote the use of drugs, alcohol or weapons of any kind.
No pretend “prop” weapons such as water pistols, knives or swords.
Costumes may not be offensive or inappropriate in any way.
Students choosing to wear costumes must be able to sit at their desk without distracting others and participate fully in all class activities.
Food: Students will bring their own snacks to the party. As with any snack that is being sent to school, the 'special snack' must be a snack that is permitted in the classroom/school safe snack, ie, peanut/tree nut free.
* Keep Chatham Thriving – Local Businesses in Chatham need our support! For more information visit https://www.keepchathamthriving.com/
* CEF - Virtual Trivia Night - November 14. For more information visit https://www.chathamedfoundation.org/news-events/trivia-night.html
National Honor Society Tutors
Students or their parents can request a high school student tutor through a link on the High School website under "announcements", or via this link All tutoring services are free of charge, and students have the option to be tutored virtually or in person. In-person tutoring must be done with masks on and proper distancing.
Ms. Meredith Kempson
Chatham High School