by Sierra Gowens and Aviv Cohen
Who Are They And What Are They Famous For
-Steve Jobs was an entrepreneur and co-founder of Apple.
- He had products such as the Macintosh and the iPhone.
-Steve jobs had three jobs.
-They were a summer internship at hardware operations, Video game maker and he was working at Apple.
History Of Their Lives
-Steve Jobs was born on February 24,1955 in San Francisco and adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs.
- In 1968 Jobs called Bill Hewlett and got a summer job at the HP factory.
-Steve Jobs met Steve Wozniak in 1969. 1972 Jobs and Woz make and illegally sell blue boxes that allow you to make phone calls for free.
-Steve spends the fall semester at Reed College, and then drops out.
-He stayed on campus and attended the classes that interested him for a while, and then he moved to a hippie commune in 1973.
-Jobs introduces Apple's new board of directors and a truce with Microsoft in 1997.
-Apple opens its first Retail Stores in Tysons Corner, Virginia and Glendale, California.
-In 2011 he dies of cancer.
Whar Are They Or Their Company Doing Now?
-Apple has created 5 new products : Apple Watch, iPad Pro, MacBook Air with Retina display, Apple TV, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Apple has a service called Apple Support.
- He used to be homeless, "I didn't have a dorm room," he said in a commencement address given at Stanford in 2005, "so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned Coke bottles for the 5-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple."
- Steve Jobs was adopted.
- He was an official college dropout, but continued his education by informally auditing classes.
- Earned 5 awards; National Medal of Technology and Innovations (1984), Grammy Trustees Award (2012), PGA Vanguard Award (2002), Bravo Otto - Social Media Star (2011) and Jefferson award for greatest public service, (1987).
- Steve Jobs was the co-founder and former CEO of Apple and Pixar, (which was later sold to Disney); he also created NeXT Computer, which was sold to Apple.
- His company, Apple, is selling over 5 million songs a day. That equals 58 songs every second.