Week of December 15th
News you can use....
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday: Please use time throughout the day to complete your mClass testing. This means you may work outside of the 1 hour block as much as needed to finish our testing.
Tuesday - 12/16: Holiday Music Program @ 5:30pm - (Please see the next area for program information)
Wednesday - 12/17: Holiday Meal K-2 parents and friends - PLEASE MAKE OUR GUEST FEEL WELCOME - This means everyone, not just your class parents. Let make a visit to FHES one to remember in a "GOOD" way!
Thursday - 12/18: Cardinal of the Month Lunch
Friday - 12/19: Cardinals LAST DAY OF MOY
Friday - 12/19: Winter Break begins @ 3:00
See ya in January!
Winter Music Program Practice
Our specials teachers will work together to host practice sessions. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, December 15 9:35-10:45 3rd & 2nd
- Tuesday, December 16 8:05-9:05 K & 1st
- Tuesday, December 16 10:05-11:15 4th & 5th
These would be regular specials times for 3rd, K, and 4th, and just adding on the other grade levels. Teachers not required to stay, Mrs. Wallace and Ms. Glenn will help.
Winter Music Program Evening
- If you work at FHES then this means you! Teachers are required to attend...Office Staff, TAs, Support staff are requested to attend to support our students. The program starts at 5:30 sharp!
- 5th & 4th will line up down the 5th grade hall. Be lined up and ready at 5:30
- 3rd and 2nd will line up down at the common area above the library (The Landing)
- 1st and K can line up at the library.
- When 5th and 4th go on, 3rd and 2nd can start lining there's up, and K-1 can replace them in the common area and wait.
- We will go in on the left cafeteria entrance and exit from the right. We will practice this during their practice time.
- 5th & 4th: Perform first
- 3rd & 2nd: Perform second
- 1st &K: Perform last
If anyone has an idea on how to arrange our building to better accommodate our families in the small area please let me know. Seating is always a challenge!
Thank you Mrs. Stroupe !
Testing Finish Line In Sight....
Does this look familiar?
Please encourage our children...give them a kind word of encouragement rather than the beastly. . . "GET BACK TO WORK!" Teachers thank you for taking your hands down and working so hard for our kids.
It's almost done!
Teachers we can do this with them...It's the extra nod or smile before they begin that will keep them motivated. You are the 100% they are striving for.
YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
How many of you aren't tired? I know I am and I haven't taken my first test. Keep the child in mind as we continue this quest for scores. What if the role was reversed?