Jefferson School Parent Post
School Contact Information
- Office Phone Number - 309-263-2650
- Office Hours 7:30am-3:30pm
- Office Fax Number - 309-283-3031
- Jefferson Attendance Line - 309-284-3025
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
2 - Remote Learning Planning Day
3 - No School Election Day
5 - 3rd Grade Musical VIRTUAL Performance 6:30pm
11 - No School Veteran's Day
13 - 2nd Quarter Midterms; World Kindness Day
16 - PTO Canned Food Drive
23 - PTO Meeting 6:30pm
25-27 - No School Thanksgiving Holiday
Your Vote Matters!
School will not be in session on Tuesday, November 3 for Election Day.
We thank our veterans for their service.
We thank you for protecting us and our freedoms!
3rd Grade Virtual Musical Performance
Thursday, Nov. 5th, 6:30pm
This is an online event.
GAMEBALL RUN 2020
Here is your one-stop shop for Gameball Run fundraising items.
Jefferson School's Gameball Run family and fundraising information will be shared with families very soon. Please consider supporting the Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Jefferson PTO would like to welcome our new Patriot students & families to Jefferson.
What does PTO do?
- Provide assistance to classroom teachers and support school initiatives
- Meet monthly to discuss ways to support students and teachers
- Coordinate the annual fundraiser - Step It Up/Readathon will kickoff at the end of Aug.
- Provide ways for families to give back to Jefferson - Kroger Rewards, SCRIP, Amazon Smile, & more!
Meeting - November 23 @ 6:30pm (Cafeteria)
PTO Canned Food Drive Coming Soon November 16-December 4
WHERE OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS
Jefferson Vision & Mission
Vision: Educating Patriots today to be leaders tomorrow.
We are P.A.T.R.I.O.T.S.
P. ositive role models & problem solvers
T. eam players
R. eaders & rigorous learners
I. ndependent thinkers
O. pen-minded & offering opportunities to all
T. echnology innovators
S. etting examples by serving others