PRJHS Parent Newsletter
A Message From The Principals
A Message From The JHS Principals
Coffee with the Principals
Tuesday, March 22nd, 7:30-8:30am
590 Nugentown Road
Please join us in the media center for coffee, light refreshments, and discussions about any topics you are concerned about (PARCC, HS transition, social media, etc.) - come and go as you please. RSVP is not necessary, but welcome.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- Community Health Fair: Thursday, March 24, JHS Gymnasium. This event is open to the community. Contact the JHS Main Office for details.
- Spring Break: Begins on Friday, March 25, and runs through Sunday, April 3. Students return to school on Monday, April 4.
- CATS Project Kickball Tournament: This event will take place after school on Thursday, April, 7.
- CATS Project Spaghetti for Soldiers: This charity fundraiser will be held in the JHS Cafeteria on Friday, April 8. The event will run from 5:30 - 7:00 PM and the cost is $5.00 for children and $7.00 for adults.
- End of Marking Period 3: Wednesday, April 13
- Combined Spring Band Concert: Wednesday, April 27, at 6:30 PM. This event will take place at the High School Auditorium.