La Tour Eiffel
by Britney Damon
The World's Most Visited Paid Monument
How to get up the tower
- Well, first you have to pay and depending on how far up you want to go up, your age and what method of transportation you use prices range from 3 euros to 17 euros. ($3.27 to $18.53)
- The tower has 3 floors. You can go up the tower by foot or by elevator. But in order to go all the way to the top, you have to use the elevator when you get on the second floor.
- The tower is open everyday from 9:30 am to 11:00 pm, 12:00 am in the summer.
- The tower was built out of wrought iron and 300 workers helped build it.
- At the time of it's construction, it was the tallest building in the world.