Traveling through history
Julius Caesar/ the 1990s
Julius Caesar July 100 BC – 15 March 44 BC)
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman statesman, general, and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed a political alliance that dominated Roman politics for several years. Their attempts to am…
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman statesman, general, and notable author of Latin prose
- Parents: Gaius Julius Caesar · Aurelia Cotta
- Born: 100 BC · Rome, Italy
- Spouse: Calpurnia (m. 59 BC - 44 BC) · Pompeia (m. 67 BC - 61 BC) · Cornelia Cinna minor (m. 83 BC - 69 BC)
- Siblings: Julia Caesaris "Major" · Julia Caesaris "Minor"
- Children: Caesarion (Son) · Julia Caesaris (Daughter)
- Died: 45 BC · Theatre of Pompey
Why was he assassinated?
There was men in rome who hated Caesar. He expected his newer campaign would last 3 years. He announced would attend the Senate on March 15, 44B.C. Caesar dismissed his Spanish body guard. Caesar died.
Instyle.com says that these thing we're cool in the 1990s
.leather biker jacket
Teen.com explains that these hairstyles were cool
.partial pigtail is a hairstyle
.box braids was a really fun
.crimped with a iron that is zig zag
.the middle part hair down the middle of your head