Atlanta, Tennessee, and Myrtle Beach


Over Summer we flew to Atlanta for a family reunion and we did many activities such as watching the world's biggest laser show, hanging out with cousins and going white water rafting!


Once we were in Atlanta another thing we had planned was White Water Rafting, so we had to get up at 4 am and we left around 5 we drove to Tennessee it was a two hour drive with our cousins and it got annoying! But before we left for the drive we got a ton of donuts which were really good! When we got there they made us sign a contract that if anything happened to us it wouldn't be there fault and i started to freak out because my cousins kept on saying that i wouldn't survive! Once we finished signing the paper we had to take a 20 minute bus ride to the top of the mountain and once we got there we had to bring the rafts into the water and while we were setting up the rafts i looked up and it 7 am just before sunrise and it was GORGEOUS! Once we started it was hard work you had to paddle and the rapids were very fast and i was struggling. Overall it was a fun experience!

Myrtle Beach

Once we were done with our family reunion we drove up to Myrtle Beach and it was AMAZING! We stayed at Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes and we had an amazing view of the beach. We had so much fun at the beach and the pool and at night people would do fireworks at the beach and it would be so pretty. Also we ate at Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Steak House and it was a hibachi restaurant and it was so good!

The Drive Back

Since we had drove from Atlanta all the way to Myrtle Beach we had to drive back to catch our flight. It was a 5 hour drive and we left early in the morning. It was a very pretty drive back because it was all greenery since it had rained a lot. Once we got back we went straight to the airport.

The Flight

Our flight was so tiring since we had been awake from really early in the morning. It was at least a 4 hour flight and it was the longest 4 hour plane ride ever, and I couldn't fall asleep since my ears were hurting so bad. We got home around 10 pm and I fell asleep for a really long time and woke up around one in the afternoon the next day. Overall it was a great summer and i would love to visit again another time!