Technology and the CCSS
Tech Talk PD
Digging Into The Wring Standards using Web 2.0 Tools
The Common Core Standards call for technology to be integrated seamlessly into instruction, thereby empowering students to publish online, critically evaluate Internet resources and use and understand multimedia's impact on instruction. In this course,
you will discover how to seamlessly integrate technology into instruction, thereby empowering students to publish online, critically evaluate Internet resources and use and understand multimedia's impact on instruction.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will:
1. Demonstrate effective instructional skills in planning, implementing, and assessing instruction, involving three of the CCSS that involve technology.
2. Identify strategies to assist students to write and collaborate online in support of the CCSS
3. Identify strategies to leverage digital resources in support of the CCSS
4. Evaluate digital tools for students to create media in support of the CCSS
5. Discover next-generation testing and establish ways to help prepare students and parents
Module 1 — “Producing, Publishing and Collaborating”
Module 2 — “Gathering and Evaluating Digital Resources”
Module 3 — “Digital Media”
Module 4 — “The Inside Scoop on PARCC and SBAC”