The Bronco Buzz
October 2, 2015
REACH HIGHER WEEK WAS AWESOME!
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE FORKS
- Saturday, October 3- Georgia vs. Alabama @ Sanford Stadium- 3:30pm on CBS
- Tuesday, October 6- LA/SC Interim/ DA
- Wednesday, October 7- MA/SS Interim/ DA
- Thursday, October 8- 90 Minute PLC
- Thursday, October 8- Culligan Team Field Trip to Dahlonega
- Thursday, October 8- Discovery HS- JA Finance Park Site Visit- Linton Team
- Friday, October 9- Warner Team Field Trip to Dahlonega
- Friday, October 9- Discovery HS- JA Finance Park Site Visit- Culligan Team
WINS FOR THE WEEK!
- The visitors we had this week bragged on our school! Dr. Tatum, our biggest fan, enjoyed going into the classrooms of April Coston, Kaylee Buschell, Jacob Bennett, Tracy Senker, and Emma Harris! Additionally, Mrs. Mitchell enjoyed being in the classrooms of Eric Morrow, Jane Kenyon, Onika St. James, and Jacob Bennett. She also enjoyed seeing our collaboration during 7th grade PLCs!
- Reach Higher Week was unbelievable!!! The spirit in the building--and the decorations was incredible. Have you read the college stories on Connecting Blvd? Have you checked out the QR codes! Kudos to Laura Ross and Rachel Kusher for putting together such an informative/fun week for all of us!
Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE... eCLASS Style!
We will tabulate the numbers to see who not only has the highest number of log ins each month, but also who spent the most time in the tool. We have some AWESOME prizes coming your way- new power point clickers, wireless dongles, and more! We will feature our winners here in the Buzz each week and on the morning announcements. Good luck!
COUNT ME IN AWARD... Dennis Turnham
Advisor of the Month
The Digital Classroom
Who has a GAFE Classroom?
Sarah Erickson is using Google Forms and embedding them in eClass!
Kim Rafferty is using Google Docs with her students to write essays!
Laura Ross is using Google Forms for surveys with her students!
Jane Kenyon is using Google Forms as a formative assessment!
Stephen Griffith is using Google Docs/ Slides for group projects!
Alexa Maring is using Google Forms!
Jacob Bennett is using Google Forms and Docs for Conferences and Parent Contact!
Google for Education Training
Every minute an educator spends on training should have an impact in the classroom.
The Google for Education Training Center offers in-depth training for educators at every level. Courses are self-paced, guided, and designed to address real classroom needs.
Go for an official Google certification to demonstrate their knowledge and join the ranks of Google educators around the world.
Did you know that Mrs. Brown has started a Blog? Check out what is happening in our very own FFMS Media Center!