Evans' Parent Newsletter
October 4 - October 8, 21
Things to know!
- Please keep your sick children at home. Children with fever should not get on buses or go to classrooms.
- If you would like your child to be tested for Covid, call the office to arrange an appointment (903.583.2914). Stay in your car with your child and a certified tester will come to you.
- Return PTO candy money on Monday, October 4
- Please keep students from arriving at school until 7:15 a.m. There is no staff on duty to supervise and keep students safe until 7:15 a.m. Thank you!
- Staff Development October 8 (staff only)
- School Holiday October 11
Does your child need a COVID test? We can do that for free! See below for more info...
The 40 Book Challenge Continues
Kids Tell Us: "Why I Read"
Character Trait of the Month: Perseverance!
The Bonham ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham ISD should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent.