Full-time Job with Clickonate
Clickonate is an Accra-based enterprise committed to fighting poverty through the power of technology and entrepreneurship. Its flagship and award-winning product – Clickonate – is a fundraising platform that allows people to earn money for their favourite cause everyday by just reading a message and answering a question on their mobile phones. Causes listed on Clickonate include Lepers Aid Committee and Healing Jesus Campaign.
· Handle general correspondence such as responding to enquiries via emails, phone calls etc.
· Do telephone and email marketing
· Manage social media sites
· Prepare reports and proposals
· Perform other assigned tasks
· Passionate about making a difference
· Willing to learn
Qualification and Skills
· Minimum of a diploma from an accredited and recognized tertiary institution
· Excellent communication skills
· Literacy in Information Technology
Qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.