UIL Concert & Sight Reading
Thursday, March 6th, 8:45am
1900 Walker Ln
Little Elm, TX
- Students will represent themselves, Durham Band, Durham Middle School, and LISD in a positive manner at all times.
- Concert Black is the required attire. Students will receive a grade based on their attire and behavior for the event.
- Students will not be allowed to talk from the time we get on the bus at Durham until we get back on the bus after the performance.
- Students may bring electronic devices to listen to/play on the bus, and must have ear-buds or the volume off. All electronic devices will be taken up before we get off the bus, and returned when we get back on the bus.
- We will stop at the Olive Garden on I-35 in Lewisville for lunch after the performance. The cost of the meal is $16 per person.
9:00am - leave Durham MS
10:00am - arrive at Little Elm HS, unpack
10:15am - warm up
10:40am - performance
11:05am - sight reading
11:30am - pack instruments, load buses
12:00pm - leave LEHS
12:30pm - lunch at Olive Garden, Lewisville
2:00pm - leave Olive Garden
2:20pm - arrive at Durham, unload the buses
2:35pm - go to 8th period