Were Stronger Together 9/8/15
Please watch the video below to see team photos
2015-16 FHES Draft
3rd Grade BOG Testing (Wednesday)
Remember that Forest Heights is an open building and we have to make special accommodations for testing. Please following the guidelines below.
- No Specials until BOGs are complete
- No movement throughout the school until BOGs are over
- No Recess until 3rd grade classes have completed testing
- QUITE IN THE HALLS - Students will be testing - Please add to your morning meetings or 20-day procedures the ***Hallway Expectation*** (The hallway expectation is everyday not just BOG)
- EC students will have to be picked up by staff when needed. Please DO NOT SEND THEM.
Week at a Glance
- Labor Day Holiday
- PLC Meetings
- 3rd Grade BOG
- Setzer out All Day (Meeting)
- Hinkle out AM (Data Meeting)
- 1:30pm Girl Scout Informational Meeting
- New to GCS Teacher Gradebook Training @ HUSS @ 3:00pm
- Rice & Todd out in AM (District Meetings)
- Mr. Hardin will handle your administrative needs
- 3pm 504 & Safety training in media center
- Compass Learning (Schedule to come)
PD Survey (Dr. Goins)
Cardinal Clean Team Award!
This year we will have a CCT award plus more to help drive the cleanliness and facilities management of our building. There will be a monthly ballot sent out for you to put your opinion. We will have specifics that we are looking for each time. This will be a fun and exciting challenge that even our students can be a part of. More details will be sent out from Ms. Todd's desk.
I'm very encouraged by the program and hope you will be too. Especially when you start to see the challenges making a difference in the way we care for our space.
Know your Purpose (EVERYDAY)
My purpose is to use my leadership to inspire a culture of learning and excellence that guides my school and community to educational success, while having happy, healthy and safe stakeholders.