Mrs. Kixmiller's Class Newsletter
Check out what is happening in 4th Grade!
**Report Cards go home today** Please sign the envelope and return on Monday
Picture Day for individual student pictures is next Thursday, November 7th. Fliers went home in Tuesday folders. Parents can order photos online, on the LIfetouch website, or by returning the order form on picture day.
Students worked in the Learning Lounge on their Texas Tribe Research
Weekly Curriculum Update Nov. 4 - 8
- Math- Finish Topic 5 and take an assessment for a major grade. Begin Topic 6--Multiplying 1 digit x 2 digit numbers and 1 digit x 3 digit numbers.
**Students need to be studying their multiplication facts at home**
- Writing- Students practice writing interesting leads and begin pre-writing for a narrative story.
- Reading- Summarization-students will practice summarizing fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Science- Heat Energy
- Social Studies-Students will work on a presentation with their Texas Tribe Group for a major grade. They will also be responsible for an independent writing assignment using their research for a major grade.
- Tuesday: Math Topic 5 Assessment
- Wednesday: 6's Multiplication Quiz
- Friday: Spelling Test