Dixie Dragon News
Inspire Excellence in Education [January 11, 2016]
Does Your Brain Grow?
This and That
- 2nd and 3rd grade earn TWO days jeans pass for this week! It's a token of appreciation for always turning lesson plans on time (even early).
- 4th Six Weeks Elementary TEKS in Action, Gr. K – 1 : January 14, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM @ Tyler PDC-Cafeteria
- 4th Six Weeks Elementary TEKS in Action, Gr. 2 – 3 : January 12, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM @ Tyler PDC-Cafeteria Register in Eduphoria
- Cum Folders contain confidential information and legal documents. Please make sure you sign them out if you are taking them out of the storage room. They should not leave the school building. When you return them, please put them back in the right order. Thanks!
- As the weather gets colder and unpredictable, TISD will make announcements related to school closing due to inclement weather in multiple ways: TV, internet, and phone messages. I will also send information using Remind, email, or text.
Regular PLC this week
Specials Rotation: Week B
1/12/16: Team Leader Meeting / 2nd & 3rd Grade Planning Day
1/13/16: K & 1 Planning Day/ Bilingual Teachers- after school training 3:45 (Library)
1/14/16: End of 3rd six weeks
1/15/16: Teacher Work Day
1/18/16: MLK Day- no school
1/19/16: PBIS mtg. 3:30
1/21/16: CPOC meeting 3:30 (Library) / Report Cards go home
1/22/16: Wear college shirt day