ISP News & Notes
March 22, 2016 - The Tax Edition
Tax Time! - Know what forms you are required to submit.
If you earned income in 2015 while working in the US, you must file federal and state tax forms no later than April 18. Learn more.
Questions? Contact ISP at OxISP@emory.edu to schedule an appointment.
Get your redesigned Form I-20
Request your updated I-20 by coming to the ISP office during regular office hours Monday thru Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm. We recommend you email OxISP@emory.edu to notify us of the day and time you will be coming so that we can prepare your I-20 in advance. Call us at 770-784-8500.
Learn more about the redesign of the Form I-20 here.
DON'T LEAVE THE US THIS SUMMER WITHOUT AN UPDATED I-20.
Graduating F1 Students - SAVE THE DATE - April 26
- Talk with former Oxford iMentors about their experience on the Atlanta campus, and get their tips and advice.
- Meet Natalie Cruz from the Atlanta Office of International Student Life and representative from the Atlanta Office of International Student & Scholar Services.
- Participate in your Oxford Alum Pinning with Tammy Camfield from the Oxford College Development and Alumni Relations office.
- Let Jennifer and Christine get one last hug from you before you graduate!
Mark the end of your time at Oxford College by participating in the traditions of graduation. Invite your family to share in these special ceremonies.
- Fri., May 6 - Baccalaureate
- Sat., May 7 - Commencement
Learn more about graduation ceremonies and how to register.
What's Coming Up...
ATL Campus Event - Int'l Festival & World Cup Tournament - April 1
Join students on the ATL campus to celebrate the incredible national diversity of the Emory community through food, music, and friendly soccer competition. Enjoy music, dancing, cultural displays, FOOD, giveaways, and soccer! Learn more.
- Event Date: Friday, April 1, 6-9 PM
- Location: McDonough Field (rain location: Woodruff PE Center Arena)
Organizers are seeking:
- Students organizations are invited to host a table to represent your organization, club, or group.
- Participants for the soccer tournament
Pan-Asian Experience Summit - March 26
Emory Global China Connection Annual China Summit - April 9
China Summit provides students with a platform to create and to showcase innovative solutions to China’s contemporary issues, turning them into opportunities for growth. This year the Summit focuses on “ Mobile Payment in China” in case format and asks students to come up with business strategies for American mobile payment companies to enter and survive in Chinese market. Participants will have the opportunity to network with judges from Delta Airlines, InComm Inc’s Payment Strategy development and AONeSolution.
Learn more and register for the event here.