Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 15: January 20th 2022-2023 School Year
- January 24th 5th Grade Parent Night (Incoming 6th graders): 6p-7p CAFETERIA
- January 27th: 5th graders comes to Hildebrandt
- February 3rd PTO Dance 5:30p-7:30p (Student behavior criteria for attendance and more information to come!)
- March 2nd Spring Open House Come and Go Event from 5:30p-7p
- March 6-31: Phil the Box Campaign Clean Out those closets and help us raise money!
PTO Amazon Wishlist
The Hildebrandt PTO is hosting a Dance/Mixer for our students on Feb. 3rd. at 5:30. We are hoping to have 2 concession stands and would greatly appreciate any donation on this Amazon list. Thank you!
Student Reward Opportunties
Students will have another chance to be celebrated by setting and meeting a goal for MAP testing and showing GROWTH on 2 or more MAP tests!!
We will also have a PTO sponsored dance February 3rd that will require students to meet the behavior expectations:
- No more than 3 tardies between January 4th-February 3rd
- No office referrals from January 4th-February 3rd
- Must be in SCHOOL Dress Code with LANYARD (Student failure to be in dress code means students will be sent home from the dance and they will not receive their money back)
- All tickets must be sold individually
Want to design the yearbook cover??
8th Grade High School Visits
Thank you Dr. Studebaker's Office for sponsoring our shirts!
Mustangs for Christ
2022-2023 Finals Schedule
Early dismissals cannot be honored after 3:40 pm in order to safely and effectively close out the school day for our students.
Home Game Procedures
Students will need to sit in the designated STUDENT section in order to attend the games. Football student section is the section in the bleachers closest to the concession stand. Volleyball and Basketball student section is the section in the bleachers closest to the entrance of the gym.
Please make sure you reinforce to your student that student behavior at these events needs to be in accordance with our student code of conduct. Failure to do so, could result in student being unable to attend events in the future.