Health and Safety

In The Work Place By: Cayla D. McGee

What to do if hurt on the job.

You may be able to get severance pay or unemployment, you just have to ask your place of work.

What to do if sexually harassed

If you are sexually harassed, then you need to tell a person above you immediately, if it is the person thats doing it, then go to the person above them. It is chain of command, and if it doesn't stop, you have a right to sue.
Big image