News and Announcements
Friday, November 15, 2019
Thanksgiving Dinner 2019
Varsity Girls Basketball Game
Yearbook Sales- $35.00
For details, see Mrs. Brown or Mrs. Emerson
Professional Development- Half Day for Students
Christmas Break- December 23-January 3rd, 2020
Have a blessed Holiday!
Fan Cloth Sales
The Tanner Softball team is now selling Fan Cloth apparel. You may purchase items online through the link provided or see any softball player. Sale ends Nov 8th, 2019. All orders will be back in time for Christmas.
No School- Veterans Day!
ACT Prep Workshops
Flu Shots are coming! See details below.
For details or information about this event, see Nurse Lisa Simpson
2019 Basketball Schedule
Happy Halloween! October 31, 2019
Tanner Varsity Football- Friday, November 1, 2019
Career Day is coming!
Tuesday Nov.5th from 4:00 - 7 pm. The Tanner High Band is hosting a Swamp John's dinner.
Help the Tanner Band raise funds to participate in the Nashville Christmas Parade in Dec.
The kids are working really hard and would appreciate your support. $12 a plate
C'Mon, you know you don't wanna cook!
Congratulations Miracle for making the All Area Team in Volleyball
AAA autism T-shirts
My name is Catie Stinson. I work for the AAA autism unit at East Limestone. We are selling Autism Christmas T-shirts to raise money for our special ed department. You can place your order with the URL link below. I also have attached the flyer which gives more information about the fundraiser.
To purchase, please contact
November 5th -8th
8:15-2:30 Tuesday- Friday
5:30-7 Thursday night
Awards Day- Tuesday, November 5th , 2019
Tanner Varsity Football vs Sheffield High School.
Tanner High Band
Weekly News- October 14-18, 2019
- Grades must be posted by end of the day tomorrow, October 14th. Please see Mrs. Black or Mrs. Perkins if you need help posting.
- Faculty meeting on the 15th after school.
- PSAT October 16th: 7th grade a few 11th grade students. Emerson, Garner, McFalls proctoring.
- Report Cards go home on Thursday October 17th.
- 8th Grade Endless Opportunities Field Trip Friday Oct. 18. The Permission Slip is attached. Please make sure all 8th grade students receive a copy Monday, these are due Thursday. I will get with who will be chaperoning this trip on Monday.
- ACT Prep study sessions will be available starting this Saturday at Tanner High for High School students, 10-12 grades. Attached is a list of the dates, the sessions will be from 9-11 on each date. These prep sessions are free to students.
- RTI is the 22nd - make sure you are keeping work samples for students, and providing the interventions for each student.
- ACT WorkKeys is October 23 for Seniors
- Story Telling Festival is October 24 - 6th and 8th grade students
Career Tech Field Trip
1st quarter ends Friday, October 4, 2019
Varsity Football Game
Tanner VS Hatton, game is played at Hatton @ 7:00 PM
Fall Break- October 7th - 11th
October 2019 Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Attendance Counts! Please limit absences
Staff of the Week
Tanner High Yearbook Staff is featuring a Staff of the Week. This week we are introducing Mrs. Bailey to our community. Thank you Mrs. Bailey for all you do for Tanner High. #TannerPride .
End of 1st Nine Weeks is Friday, October 4, 2019
Middle School Football
Tanner vs Elmont played at Tanner
2019 Tanner High School Homecoming Court
Freshman Attendants: Ariyae Naziyah Dearing
Sophomore Attendants: Angelina Marciella Cruz
Hollie Jeanette Gatlin
Junior Attendants: Bianey Moreno
Miracle Sha’mya Scott
Senior Attendants: Brooklyn Tiara Coleman
Hannah Nicole Lynn
Raegan La’Joy Moran
Homecoming Spirit Week!
Tuesday: High School "Tie up the Wildcats" (Tye Dye) vs Middle School (Neon)
Wednesday: "Wrangle the Wildcats" Cowboy attire
Thursday: "Throw back the Wildcats" Throwback Day
Friday: "Roll with them Rattlers" Spirit Day- Tanner Gear
For questions or details, Contact Annie Knight- Cheerleader Sponsor
Peer Helpers Organization
Application for Free and Reduced Lunch
" the application for free lunch or reduced price on the internet for the 2019-2020 school year is now available! To all family parents please fill out the application or form using the internet address or the link that is located at the bottom. If you don't have internet, you can come to school and a computer will be available for you to use it. It is very important that all family parents fill the application, even if you believe they will not qualify. Tanner high school receives funds based on the number of free and reduced lunches in Tanner. If you have any questions, please call or come to school. Thank you!"
To get the request or format click here