Introducing SafariDesk partnerships
Africa's premier travel platform
Information for travel providers
After 6 months of working with selected launch partners, SafariDesk is now open for public consumption and we're now on-boarding more travel providers. To get started, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to walk you through it. Please have the following information handy to make the quick set-up process even faster:
- A detailed establishment fact sheet.
- High resolution images of the establishment, including interiors. - Maximum of 5.
- Your Seasons and minimum 15% commissionable Rates for both residents and non-residents for the 2013/2014 period. These should include all extra activities and add-ons.
- Brief room / unit descriptions
- A list of Features and Facilities (e.g. air-con, Spas etc)
- 5 main things clients will love about your establishment (e.g. gourmet dining)
- 5 important policies that clients should know (e.g. no children under 12 allowed etc)
And remember it's Free to setup a page for your establishment. We look forward to having you on board as we set new standards in travel and tourism in Africa.
With kind regards on behalf of the entire SafariDesk team,
Founder & CEO, SafariDesk, Inc.
SafariDesk is a web-based platform that makes it really easy for travellers to find, communicate and transact with travel providers in Africa.
As a company, SafariDesk, Inc. is a travel technology startup, that was duly incorporated in the state of Delaware (USA) in 2012. It's backed by a group of investors who have worked with global tech giants such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Yelp and Zynga. Presently, it's Business Development team operates out of Nairobi, Kenya.
In the new Digital Age, companies in the travel industry understand the importance of having a reliable, appealing and trustworthy online presence. Most of the time though, creating and maintaining this is tough, and takes time away from their core business.
It is with this in mind that we set out to build SafariDesk. Our revolutionary platform will help you reach and engage clients in ways that no other travel company on the continent offers.
Benefits of joining SafariDesk
- Reach a wider and savvy target market by leveraging our community of passionate and engaged travellers.
- Easily manage your enquiries and bookings through our desktop and mobile optimised platform.
- Easily accept online payments via our reliable and safe one-click payment processor.
- Maximise your revenue and yields by offering special promotions, discounts and flash-sales to pre-qualified clients in minutes.
- Leverage the SafariDesk brand and community through features on our Blog and Social media profiles.
2140, South DuPont Highway,
Camden, Delaware. 19934
Claire Njogu | Associate Partnerships Manager
Irvine Ndwiga | Founder & CEO
Paul Hunkin | Co-founder & CTO