Digital Citizenship Project
Zyanya V. Period 3
Rule #1: Digital Etiquette
1. Be respectful to others on online; if you don't have something nice to say then keep to yourself.
Rule #2: Information Privacy
2. Don't put information that you don't want other people to have; like giving them your phone number or a credit card number
Rule #3: Social Networking
3. Ask your parents if you can send out important information; make sure that your information is private.
Rule #4: Online Safety
4. Tell someone; you should tell someone about what you are doing on the internet.
Rule #5: Cyber-bulling
5. To control cyber-bulling is to be yourself. If you are not mean in real life, then you don't have to be rude online.
Rule #6: Plagiarism
6. If you steal off of someone's paper or even off the internet you can get in a lot of trouble.
Rule #7: Copyright
7. If you are going to copyright, then you have to ask if you can use their stuff.
What is a Digital Citizenship?
What is a Digital Citizenship? A digital citizenship is a responsible behavior. Full access to the internet. If you want to have full access to the internet then you can not behave badly and be disrespectful to others on the internet. If you want access to the whole internet then you have to follow this rules.