- We will need 2 Liter Soda Bottle (empty) and duct tape to construct rockets when we return from Spring Break. Please collect as many bottles during this week and over Spring Break. Bring the bottles to Mrs. McDermott anytime this week and when we return from Spring Break.
- If you have not returned the signed compact that came with the report card please do so!
- Because of minutes built into our schedule, we will not have to make up our bad weather day taken earlier this month!
- Just a reminder district policy states that academic practice (daily work) is not eligible for retakes
- late work will not be accepted after 5 days (penalties apply to late work)
Panther Science (McDermott)
- History of Space Travel
- Dangers of Space Travel
- What Does it Take to Survive in Space
- Vocabulary Quiz
- When We Left Earth
Panther Science (Edrington)
Panther Social Studies (Hardcastle)
This next unit covers the six major World religions. In CSISD we take a very academic approach to the topic and I will post all of my slides to Edmodo.
Codes for Edmodo (students should have access to this as well)
1st period - muc8uh
2nd period - nttyw2
5th period - gcqtxs
6th period - bu4g58
7th period - t4puni
Panther ELA (Francis)
Monday - Free Write
Tuesday - Non-Fiction Reflection
Wednesday - Finish Expository Presentations
Thursday - Non Fiction Kahoot Review
Friday - Last Book Check-out before Spring