2022 GMS Olympic Games
What are the Greenbrier Games??
A fun, collaborative, and competitive way for students to celebrate their hard work and success as they prepare for the Summative ACT Assessment. Greenbrier Games allows us to reward and incentivize behavior and academics through this process. !
How Can students earn points for their team??
Below are just some of the ways that students can earn points for their team:
1. Being on time to class
2. Having materials for class
3. Participating/being engaged in class
4. Answering questions in class
5. Providing reasoning/participating in a discussion positively
6. Positive behavior
7. Completing assignments on time
8. Being a good group member
9. Being KIND. (anything on the pride matrix)
April 25-29 - 7th Grade ACT Summative Assessment
Meet our Referees
On Thursday, we kicked off our Greenbrier games, and students found out which team they are on, as well as their teacher team leads.