Family Religious Education Program
2020-21 Catholic Community of Flint FREP Program Updates
COMING UP: FREP this Sunday, April 11, 2021 & details about final FREP on May 2nd
PLEASE NOTE DETAILS ABOUT FINAL FREP BELOW:
- The final meeting of FREP this year will be on Sunday, May 2nd from 9:00 am-10:20 am
- FREP families will meet at the regular time however since it is the last meeting of FREP for the year, we will meet beyond the 10:00 am concluding time. We will end the year as a group to preview the summer follow-up activity for all families, distribute student certificates of completion and receive a final blessing.
- As class will run longer on May 2nd, families who usually attend 10:00 Mass at St. John Vianney will hopefully be able to attend 4:00 Mass on Saturday or the 8:00 am, or`12:00 Mass on Sunday, or the 10:30 am or 3:00 pm Masses at St. Matthew's on May 2nd.
April FREP Theme for Families: God's Kingdom
Parents and families are also encouraged to be involved in discussions, prayer, and thoughts around our role in God's Kingdom. To prepare for discussions on this topic, CLICK HERE to review and initiate conversation at home as a family about the beauty of the Kingdom of God we believe as Catholics.
About Homework and Monthly Objective Documents
- Monthly objective sheets and all related homework for classes continues to be posted on this year's FREP Website
- Monthly objective sheets must be returned the month after FREP each month. The last objective sheet and any others not yet turned in are due on or before the last meeting of FREP on May 2, 2021.
- High School students and parents are reminded that homework for Parent Homework and Student Journals are due each month for assessment and feedback.
SJV FREP Volunteers and Religous Education Commission Members Welcome!
As usual, volunteers are welcome and needed in many areas from additional instructors to instructional assistants, as well as those who can help with logistics for planning each month's activities, childcare assistance. The committee is always looking for new ideas, new thoughts, and new people!
For more information contact Maureen Kelsey at the St. John Vianney Campus Office at 810-235-1812. Help strengthen an area of our parish with your gifts, skills, talent, and spiritual contributions!
Click on the links beneath the images of St. John Vianney Church and St. Matthew's Church to access and choose recorded Archived Live-Stream Masses.