Digital Learning Newsletter
January, '20 by Jordan District Digital Learning Specialists
Did You Know?
Check out the Spring Course Catalog to see what is being offered.
If you are interested in a class that has already started, email the instructor to see if there is still room.
We also have courses that are being run through the STEM and Digital Learning Center. Courses will be at both the ASB and hosted at individual schools. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your school would like to host a training.
What is the benefit of moving over to New Quizzes? New Quizzes assessments display as assignments in the Assignments page and can be duplicated easily. The Question Bank is also easier to use. You can easily monitor your assessments, moderate, and get reports on each assessment.
You and your students can use a tool that is built into Google Docs to translate that document from one language to another. This is great if you need to provide content for emerging English Language Learners or if you need to communicate with parents.
- In Google Drive, open your Docs file.
- At the top, click Tools and the Translate document.
- In the dialog box, name your translated copy of the document and select a language.
- Click Translate.
It is that simple. Plus, it creates a copy of the translated doc so you don't lose the original.
Tech Tip- Random Name Generator
Classtools.net has a lot of great plug and play activities that you can use in your classroom for reviews and learning. Check them out.
Please feel free to contact any of us if you need any help.
- Ross Menlove- email@example.com
- Deanna Taylor- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Muir- email@example.com
- Ross Rogers- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Lewis- email@example.com
- Nancy Lagerberg- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kami Taylor- email@example.com