Laura B. Sprague School - February 4, 2021
Early Childhood Schedule Changes
Please note the following school changes in the Early Childhood attendance schedule.
- No School Monday, Feb. 15 (President's Day)
- No School Friday, Feb. 19
- Early Childhood Virtual Parent Coffee 10-11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 19. Topic is on Emotional Regulation in the Early Years. Please register for the Parent Coffee so we can share the Zoom link with you.
- No School Wednesday, Feb. 24 (virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences)
- No School Thursday, Feb. 25 (virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences)
- No School Friday, Feb. 26 (Teacher Institute Day)
- No School Monday, March 1 (Casimir Pulaski Day)
Please visit the Early Childhood calendar for other dates that affect these young learners.
Valentine's Day Fundraiser
The D103 PTO has partnered with five-star restaurant Max and Benny's to offer families delicious Valentine's Day treats. Desserts for sale include cookie kits, pretzel rods, heart-shaped cookies, rice krispie treats, brownies, and more. Browse the selection of treats for options. Orders are due by Sunday, Feb. 7. Orders will be available for pick up from 3 to 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12 at Sprague School, 2425 Riverwoods Road Lincolnshire. Max and Benny's Restaurant, of Northbrook will donate 10 percent of D103 orders to the PTO.
Free Meal Delivered to Your Home
If your family would benefit from a monthly lasagna delivery, please take a look at how Lasagna Love can help and how to sign up. If you have any questions or problems with registration, please reach out to your child's school social worker.