School District of Tomahawk
End of the School Year Pickup and Drop-off
Elementary (grades PK-5)
All grade levels June 2, 3, 4 3:00-6:00
Grade 6 June 2 3:00-6:00
Grade 7 June 3 3:00-6:00
Grade 8 June 4 3:00-6:00
Grade 12 May 27 3:00-5:00
Grade 9 June 2 3:00-5:00
Grade 10 June 3 3:00-5:00
Grade 11 June 4 3:00-5:00
Please follow these guidelines:
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES
- One family per vehicle
- HS: Enter the circular driveway leading to the Main High School Entrance. (Door #23)
- MS: Pick up will take place outside of the TMS Office Entrance (Door #2)
- Elem: In front of Main Elementary Office Entrance (Door #8)
- Provide your first and last name to the School Personnel - You may print your name on a piece of paper and hold it up to your window.
- The school representative will place your order inside your vehicle - rear window or trunk.
- If you are not able to pick-up on the dates provided alternate arrangements will be made at a later date.
- Place textbooks, library books, school calculators, school art supplies, chrome books, in a bag/box with the student name on the contents. Label band instruments. Place place items in the back seat or trunk for collection. School staff will exchange contents.
High School Specifics:
Seniors will return Chromebooks. Seniors should make arrangements with their counselor if they need their Chromebook beyond May 27th to complete coursework. Grades 9-11 will keep Chromebooks during the summer months.
Yearbooks will be distributed with the student locker contents.
Senior Activity Banners (Athletics & Drama) will be distributed with student locker contents.
Middle School Specifics:
All 8th Grade Students need to return their Chromebooks. If you need a Chromebook beyond June 4th please contact the middle school office.
Yearbooks will be distributed with student locker contents.
Elementary School Specifics:
All 4th & 5th Grade Students need to return their Chromebooks.
Yearbooks will be distributed with student owned materials.
All students may return work/materials/library books/other school owned resources