Panther Press: March 2022
March Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Career Week: March 7th - 11th
4th & 5th Grade Girls Volleyball
We will also take classroom group pictures. Those will be available for $12, paid for in advance. (These order forms today were sent home on 2/28)
PTA Upcoming Events
March 15th - PTA meeting in cafeteria 6:00-6:30. All are welcome. There will be $25 raffle for parents in attendance
March 17th - Shamrock Shake Fun Run (more information to come)
March 17th - PTA Skate Night at Independence Skateway (see flyer below)
April 6th - 22nd - LaRosa's Buddy Card Fundraiser (more information to come)
April 19th - PTA meeting 6:00-6:30. All are welcome.
April 21st - PTA Skate Night at Independence Skateway
May 19th - SPTA Skate Night at Independence Skateway
Piner PTA Skate Night
Spring MAP Testing
Together we can make your child's test experience positive and successful. Here are some suggestions to help your child succeed.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before the test
- Eat a healthy breakfast at home or here at school. This gives the brain the energy its needs to do its very best.
- Come to school on time and with the tools you need to be successful.
- Have a positive attitude. Remind yourself that you have worked hard and you are ready.
Students will be testing in their classrooms throughout the week of March 28th - April 1st. Classroom teachers will be providing more specific testing information. Gently encourage your child to do their best on these tests. Thank you in advance for all your help!
5th Grade: Transition to Middle School
Middle School Parent Nights will be held on April 7 from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Yearbook Orders Due By April 1st
- March 4th: Trimester 2 Report Cards sent home
- March 9th: Spring Picture Day
- March 17th: Piner PTA Skate Night at the Independence Skateway
- March 18th: Professional Development Day: No School
- March 31st: 5th Grade's Visits the Middle School
- April 4th - May 6th: Terrace Metrics Universal Screener for Grades 3-5
- April 11th - 15th: Spring Break: No School