Regional School District No. 6
Principal's Message for September 3, 2015
Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,
I am happy to introduce this new format for our weekly electronic messages, which should be easier to read and navigate on your mobile device. The green buttons below are designed to provide you with immediate access to frequently referenced information.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first two days as the Warren School Principal. I have enjoyed chatting with students in the classrooms and at lunch, and I am so impressed by their good manners and their eagerness to learn. I truly believe that every single student is going to thrive and soar this year!
Please note the following:
- Congratulations to Mrs. Laurie Sweet, who is a Connecticut Teacher of the Year finalist!
- The first FOWS meeting is scheduled for this evening, September 3rd, at 7:00 PM.
- Students' Governor's Reading Challenge logs are due tomorrow, September 4th.
- Our annual Book Blast and Barbecue is Thursday, September 10th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM at Wamogo.
- The FOWS annual school Carnival is Saturday, September 12th, from 4:00PM to 6:00PM.
- Warren School Open House is Tuesday, September 15th, from 6:30PM to 8:00PM.
- The 14th Annual Warren School Harvest Luncheon is Monday, September 21st.
- Warren School Photos are Tuesday, September 22nd.
Flyers for this week are linked here:
Please contact me at any time with questions, comments or concerns.