Weekly Spotlight On MPHS!
Mr. Forrest's Weekly Update: 5/18/18
Senior Night - Spring Sports
(Weather permitting, Girls Soccer and Sports Medicine seniors will be recognized on Tuesday, May 22.)
Band and Chorus Trip to Hershey Park!
SOL Testing Coming Soon!
If you did not receive a SENIOR LETTER, pick one up in the Main Office or contact Mr. Forrest!
If you have not paid for your cap & gown, contact Jostens at 1-800-Jostens.
The Governor's School @ Innovation Park Senior Ceremony - May 19
- Manassas Park will host this special event at 9:59 AM in the MS Auditorium.
Scholarship Information - May 21
- All scholarship information must be emailed to Ms. Watson (email@example.com) by May 21 to be included in Honors Assembly and Graduation programs.
- Please come to our home game to congratulate our seniors on their accomplishments at Cougar Stadium, 6:50 PM
Senior Exams, Blocks 3 & 4 - May 24
- Seniors should turn in their MPCS devices once they have completed all exams.
Senior Exams, Block 1 & 2 - May 25
- Seniors should turn in their MPCS device once they have completed all exams.
- Seniors must be obligation free.
- Seniors after May 25 should only report to school for graduation specific events.
Senior Picnic - May 29
- Seniors must be obligation free. Must have turned in permission slip. Required to ride school bus to and from the picnic.
- In the HS Commons starting at 7:15 AM
- Honor's Assembly Practice - May 30
- In the MS Auditorium at 8:00 AM. Seniors required to attend.
- In the HS Gym at 7:59 AM. Seniors must arrive in the MS Auditorium for staging at 7:10 AM in caps and gowns and appropriate formal attire.
- Panoramic Picture will follow. Ordering information will be provided.
- Optional Senior Walk through Cougar ES, MPES, and MPMS.
- At 8:15 AM in MS Auditorium. Seniors are required to attend. Pizza lunch will be served at Cougar Stadium.
- Ticketed event at Cougar Stadium.
Charles Forrest, Acting Principal
Parents and students,
I am honored to finish out this school year as your Acting Principal. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to our students finishing strong during this exciting time of the school year. We have many important events and milestones ahead!