JY-Hyd Lenten Recollection Day
"A clean heart create in me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me" -Psalm 51:10
Jesus Youth Hyderabad invites you to the whole day Lenten Recollection Day at the CPG
When: March 10, Sunday, from 10:30am - 4:30pmWhere: St. Francis College for Women, Begumpet
About Lenten Recollection Day
The CPG team organizes this recollection day during every Lent to help us reflect on our spiritual intimacy with the Lord in this Holy season. This also aids in a significant way to prepare ourselves to embrace the new life that our Lord offers us at Easter time.
- You could expect quality time that would help you contemplate on the Lenten aspects in a deeper manner, as we are arranging for session and discussions that would help you assess your progress.
- We are also arranging priests to hear confessions.
- The best time you would find through the day would be Adoration !
- Also note that there will be NO Holy Mass. Please attend Sunday Mass accordingly.
- There would be a light lunch, just enough to keep you going through the day.
You can contact Tony (9908418787) or Roshan (9985002529) for any further assistance.