- Kudos to all of the UIL Literary coaches for working with the students at the meet at Walsh on Saturday.
- Kudos to Ms. Troxler for going to the UIL Literary meet and helping judge the ready writing contest.
- Kudos to Mrs. Sihalla for going to the UIL Literary meet as moral support and help to our coaches and students.
Thank you to Ann Huston for stepping in for me when I needed to be away from campus last minute for a family emergency. We all really appreciate the opportunity she allowed for us to have.
- Thank you to Nyisha Causey for keeping the scorebook for girls basketball when Mrs. Felkel was unable to.
- Thank you to Natalie Ortega and Mark Cornejo for coming out and supporting the 8th grade girls at the tournament this past weekend.
- Thank you to Lisa Pfluger for making the name tags for the girls basketball field trip
"Do not think, because your acts seem small, your influence is not great" - The Tao of Teaching
Thank you for the cup pf coffee, Mr. Spratlan. It made my morning.
Kudos to Tracie Pinson for making the rest of us look bad by sacrificing her lunch on a near daily basis in order to provide tutorials for her students!!
Siri and Ashley Allen for selflessly giving up their lunch to help with re-test! You ladies are AMAZING!!!
- Natalie Ortega for being an AWESOME mentor : )
- Theresa Conrad and Laura Gibson for always checking on this "newbie" and making me feel like part of the team
I want to give Kuddos to those teachers that coached and coordinated at the UIL eventthis Saturday, at Walsh Middle School. It was exciting to see the behind the scenes, and these teachers do a lot! That may be an understatement, but to see the dedication is nice. I want to say thank you to Mrs. Proctor, Mrs. Kay, and Mrs. Troxler for helping me that day as well. It was my first time judging/scoring, and they truly helped me that day
Kudos to Linda Kay for the wonderful Author visit during Enrichment and for leading us at the UIL competition on Saturday.
Linda Kay for her GREAT WORK with the UIL Academic Competition this pastSaturday. Our students did an awesome job representing our school.
Kudos to Ms. Troxler for being so supportive of students and teachers. She is always available when needed and goes above and beyond her call of duty to teach the students to be responsible, to accept natural consequences of their actions, and to learn other important life lessons. Thank you!!!
Katie Howard 12/12, Daisy Woods 12/17, Deanne Hart 12/20, Carrie Proctor 12/28
Tuesday 12/9 - Beginner Band Concert @ Gym 6:00-7:00
Tuesday 12/9 - 7th/8th grade Choir Concert/ Cocoa and Carols @ CRHS7:00 - 8:00
Tuesday 12/9 - TAG Referral packets are due by3:00
Wednesday 12/10 - Boys Basketball vs Cedar Valley (7th @ RMS) (8th @ CVMS)5:30-7:30
Wednesday 12/10 - 7th/8th grade Choir Concert @ Cafeteria 6:30 - 8:30
Thursday 12/11 - Girls Basketball tournament
Thursday 12/11 - Orchestra Winter Concert @ Cafeteria 6:30 - 8:30
Monday 12/15 - Advanced Band Holiday Concert @ PAC 6:00 - 8:00
Tuesday 12/16 - Ridgeview Holiday Social @ Cafeteria 3:45 - 5:30
Thursday 12/18 - Staff Holiday Party
Friday 12/19/14- 01/5/15- No School- Winter Break
Monday 1/05/15 - Make-up testing for any student that missed before the break @8:00am
Tuesday 01/06/15- Classes Resume