Mrs. White's 4th Grade Class
This week we had our Reading/ELA State assessments! They kids worked really hard on them and did their best! I was very proud of them and you should be too!
Next week we will be doing our Math State assessments. This will be Monday, Wednesday-Friday in the morning. Please avoid scheduling any appointments during the morning time if at all possible. Thanks!
Monday- PTO will be providing ALL 4th grade students a delicious breakfast at school. This will start at 7:45am. Please bring your student early that day so they can enjoy the yummy food! THERE WILL BE NO CHOIR THAT DAY!
- Homework 23 went home today! It is again a shortened packet because of state assessments!
- It's due Friday, April 17th!
- I have asked students to work on specific math skills (IXL) over the weekend for a special treat on Monday. Please check the front page of their homework packet!
- Please continue to turn in the Middle School enrollment sheets. They are officially due on April 24th but we will take them whenever they are done.
- Look for a Grandparent's lunch note in your student's backpacks this weekend. The 4th grade date is Friday, April 24th.
- Book fair will be April 15-April 24th! It's a buy one, get one free sale!!!!!
PLEASE SAVE CEREAL BOXES!
PLEASE save cereal boxes and send them in with your students! We are going to be doing an Immigration project for social studies which is so exciting and we need those boxes for the project!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!