June 3, 2022
May Leaders of the Month!
Our Ultimate Field Day
Thank you to our teachers and all of our parents who helped make our field day the best ever for our students!
Let's Talk About School Supplies- FOR NEXT YEAR!!!
Hey parents! The PTO is happy to announce our partnership with 1st Day School Supplies.
It's easy to order and will save you tons of stress over which supplies your child will need next year. The Oaktree and Reid teachers have created the kits according to each specific grade's needs.
Simply go to this website, type in the school zip code (48438), select the school and grade and add the kit to your cart. If you have children in both Reid and Oaktree you can add all to cart and do one check-out!
All kits will be delivered directly to the schools before the open house in August. No hassle for you!
Order deadline is July 1, 2022 at 11:59pm, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Order today before it’s too late!
Leader Lunch with Mrs. Jordan
Goldfish Swim School Presented Water Safety to All Students This Week!
Don't Miss Reminders, Follow Reid Elementary On Facebook This Summer!
Our Pumpkin Patch Is Planted!
Mrs. Vandeberghe's Class Enjoying KONA Ice
UPDATED: Covid-19 guidelines
1. If your student is sick or has one of the following symptom(s) (see list below), please contact us and send results of your at home Covid test or visit your physician for medical clearance before you send them to school.
- Symptoms Include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (temp > 100.4 F)
- New Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or body aches
- New onset of severe headache
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Congestion or runny nose
2. If your student has a pending PCR COVID test, your student(s) must stay home until the test result is received.
- All students can learn.
- Every child grows under the conditions and at the time that's right for them.
- In teaching the whole child.
- All children have the potential to do great things!
- All children can learn, we just need to find the way to teach them.
- In growing the whole child—socially, emotionally, academically.
- Each child can make a difference!
- All students can be a leader
- Students learn best when actively engaged
Mrs. Beccia's class enjoyed the beautiful weather while hunting for Easter eggs!