Walk or Bike to School Day!
Sponsored by Girls on the Run!
Walk or Bike to School Day
Tuesday, Oct. 25th, 8:30am
4600 Forsyth Drive
Look for Girls on the Run Team members as you arrive at school. All students will be given a sticker for participating. Not able to walk to school on Tuesday? Join us on the track at morning recess!
Reasons to Participate!
Walk to School Day is an annual event that promotes walking and bicycling for several reasons:
- Physical Activity
- Teaching safe predestine and bicycling skills to children
- Awareness of how walkable & bikeable a community is and where improvements can be made
- Concern for the environment
- Reducing traffic congestion, pollution and speed near schools
- Sharing time with friends and neighbors