Avoid Kitchen Accidents Today!
Tired of getting accidents in your own kitchen? We can help!
Arrange your kitchen neatly so that everything you need at a particular moment is at arm reach when needed.
- Store knives and other sharp objects in a safe location. If you have children in the home, you need to designate a safe area for dangerous kitchen items.
- Make a habit of returning these items to their spot.
- Never leaves knives on the kitchen or on the counter within reach of young children.
- Store towels and paper products in location away from the stove.
Causes of Accidents
- Forgotten kitchen spills.
- Unstable cutting boards.
- Wet and slippery floors.
- Unattended burners cause fires.