Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
June 6-10, 2016
- Our final class Scrabble Party is today @ 2:40!
- Please consider joining us...we'd love to have you! :)
- We had so much fun playing Scrabble with Mr. Stemmler's class! Some of the highlights were: the "S" trick, ice cream sandwiches, and old/new friends.
- We also had an amazing time playing Scrabble with Mrs. Nugent's class and Mrs. Gout's class, both from Defer! We enjoyed L-R-C, lots of awesome words and popsicles!
- Many thanks to everyone who has been donating treats...we appreciate your generosity!
- Field Day is this Thursday, June 9th. Thanks to all who have volunteered to help! I encourage all students to wear a hat, as well as bring sunscreen and a water bottle, since will be outside all day.
- Our AHE (adolescent health class) will take place this week, on Tues., Wed., and Fri. (June 7,8,10).
- Our 4th Grade End-of-the-Year Extravaganza will take place Tues., June 14th from 1:30-3:30, it's going to be awesome! Hope you can join us! :)
- Many of our kiddos have finished their endangered animal reports! We are busy adding their Animoto links to our website...be sure to check them out!
- KidBlog: Your post and 3 comments are due by Friday,June 10th.
- Spelling is done for the year. :)
- Reminder: Our last 2 days of school (June 15 & 16) are half days, students will be dismissed at 11:36 on both days. No backpacks may be brought on the last day.
- Things to ask your child about: Scrabble parties with Richard & Defer, Endangered Animals Research Paper, Animotos, GP News
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!
Sincerely, Susan Howey