Parent U Weekly Update
May 4 - May 9
Attending a session this week?
Check out the calendar for the month of May!
Microaggressions Workshop: How to Identify & Correct (YWCA of Asheville)
Tuesday, May 5th, 12-2pm
185 S French Broad Ave
1. Define the concept of micro-aggressions
2. Identify forms of micro-aggressions
3. Utilize strategies to decrease micro-aggressions
Heart Health & CPR Certification (Isaac Dickson Elementary)
Tuesday, May 5th, 6-7:15pm
90 Montford Avenue
Does someone YOU know have a chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, etc…?
Come check out how to prevent heart disease and get your FREE CPR CERTIFICATION.
Light Dinner Provided.
TripleP Seminar: Raising Children Who Listen (Vance Elementary)
Wednesday, May 6th, 6-7:30pm
98 Sulphur Springs Road
- Create a safe, positive learning environment
- Establish consistent and respectful “assertive discipline"
- Plan ahead to avoid reacting from stress or anger
ALL ARE WELCOME. To learn more, call Polly Bolding at 828-350-2926 or visit: www.triplep-parenting.net.