Essential Oils Class
An Introduction to Natural Solutions
Saturday, Jan. 30th, 11am-12:30pm
2576 McCleary Jacoby Rd, Cortland, OH 44410
Join us for a fun, educational workshop where you'll learn different ways to start living more naturally with essential oils. Who should attend? Those who want to:
- Take more control of their own healthcare.
- Reduce or remove toxins and chemicals in their homes and bodies.
- Have safe, effective and natural tools at their fingertips.
- Eliminate the use of synthetics or in, on or around them.
You will also learn practical and easy tips on how to:
- Help your body naturally combat a compromised respiratory function, under-the weather feelings, occasional ear discomfort, head tension and more
- Promote healthy immune systems for prevention
- Provide support for a healthy stress response
- Lift your mood
- Aid in first-response care
- Clean the air and your home/office/school
- Cleanse your body and naturally support its systems, including weight loss goals
Introducing doTERRA. Empowering You to Be Ready for Anything
Meet Amy Yarger
Amy has discovered the use of essential oils go much further than simply smelling "nice". Over the past couple of years, she has slowly replaced many synthetic and toxic products in her home with natural, safe and cost effective products. She has a passion for sharing her knowledge and helping empower others to see all the amazing benefits that essential oils have to offer.