What is a Cosmetologist
Here is many other tasks that cosmetologist do in their career.
Not only do cosmetologist do makeup, nails, and hair but they also perform facial or body treatments.
When they work with hair they also cut, dye, bleach, shampoo, etc.
What To Know About A Cosmetologist
- All should have a license
- In order to have a license you must complete a set number of training hours during cosmetology school.
-Must graduate from a state approved cosmetology program
-After you've graduated from a program you must take a state licensing exam.
The income is different for every cosmetologist based on their education and experience in the field.
$7.55 - $16.36
$0.62 - $6.38
$0.79 - $25.53
$15,896 - $46,500
- Shampooing, conditioning, cutting, trimming, styling, bleaching, tinting and dying hair
- Perform facial and scalp treatments and makeup analysis
- Schedule appointments and operate cash registers and receive payments from clients
- Those who own their own salons might sell hair care products and cosmetics in addition to performing administrative duties like business record keeping, ordering supplies, tracking inventory, and hiring and supervising their employees
- google images