Happy Wednesday, HRBA Families!
We are getting close to our Christmas Program and the 2 week vacation. Can you believe it? After the break, we start right off with the Missoula Children's Theater and the student production of Robinson Crusoe. Have you signed your child up for this amazing week of acting? For just $50, your child will have 5 days of rehearsals (January 6-10) and will perform in 2 plays (January 10 & 11). This is all led by professional actors. Students in grades 1 - 6 will also be able to attend special workshops throughout the week. It is a fantastic opportunity. If you would like your child to participate, please contact the office for a permission slip and to make a payment. Just call 253-272-7012, email email@example.com, or stop by the office. This Christmas, give your child the gift of acting. The deadline is Monday, Dec. 16th!
- Wed, 12/11 - Aztec dancers perform at Sacred Heart after 7 pm mass this evening.
- Thurs, 12/12 - Report Cards go home with the youngest child in the family. Please review and let teachers know if you have any questions/concerns. The report cards do NOT need to be signed/returned. Also, Picture Retake orders will go home today.
- Fri, 12/13 - Ugly Sweater Contest! Last day for Toy Drive!
- Mon, 12/16 - No all school mass, Robinson Crusoe payment and permission slips due!
- Wed, 12/18 - All school mass at 9 am
- Thurs, 12/19 - Tamale sale ($2 per tamale) at 6:30 and Christmas performance at 7 pm. Check with your child's teacher to determine the costume and time the student needs to arrive for the program.
- Fri, 12/20 - Noon dismissal for Christmas Break (we return on Mon, Jan. 6th). No PM Extended Care.