by: Jason Choi
What is OCD?
OCD is a disorder that causes a constant stream of uncertainty, doubt, or fear in a person's mind.
Signs or Symptoms of OCD
Someone with OCD might:
- worry about things not being in order
- worry about losing things
- feels strong urges to do certain things repeatedly
How does it affect someone?
- Makes people take their feelings to the extreme
- Always feels like something bad will happen
- Obsessions are upsetting or scary thoughts, they pop in a person's mind and are hard to shake off
Other Names or Forms of OCD
How is it Diagnosed?
OCD cannot be diagnosed by lab or blood test.