We are BACKKKK.......
our Grand Re-Opening
My Dear LiLa Community
There were many times I thought we were closing our doors, and then opening again, and then closing, the cycle was vicious, and even though we are not out of the woods yet, I remain hopeful.
Lastly, my gratitude for helping me to show up every day on my mat, albeit to bring you virtual classes, but as I have said many times before, often times what I bring to you, is also what I need, and that is the honest truth over the last 6 months.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
*REMINDER THE STUDIO WILL BE ON VACATION FROM 8/22-8/30/2020, THERE IS A CLASS TO BE REGISTERED FOR ON AUGUST 21ST, LISTED AS "WEEK OF CLASSES" REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS WILL GET YOU 10 CLASSES IN YOUR INBOX TO USE AT YOUR LEISURE, FOR THE PRICE OF ONE CLASS* REGISTER HERE*
Grand Re-Opening Wednesday September 2, 2020
What we want to ensure you that has not changed, nor ever will, is the safety, and safe space we have created at LiLa. We are a community of people who pick each other up, and help each other grow and evolve, and become like family. We will continue to do that, and we are open to any feelings you may have during this time. These are uncharted waters we are navigating and doing the best, with in the parameters we are given. Please be patient with us as we figure this out.
We can not stress this enough, if at any time you feel the sacred space, or the safe space you feel is being infringed upon, please let us know, as besides your safety, this is equally important to us, and we want to address it promptly.
Schedule and Virtual Classes
We will still be providing a Virtual studio, however this will look different than the virtual studio we have been offering utilizing YouTube the past 6 months. Our new Virtual studio will go live with our grand reopening. Which will consist of a special link sent to you, to bring you to our website where you will have a list of videos to choose from for the month.
Each week, on Sundays, 5 new classes will be uploaded with descriptions and different duration to be practiced at your leisure, with in the confinements of your own home, if you choose to not return to the studio, or if you simply want this option in case you are unable to get to a class, or a class is booked out.
Studio Class Schedule
6:30am-7:30am: LiLa Cycle
9:30am-10:30am- Gentle Yoga
7:00-8:15pm – Yoga (open level)
9:30-10:30am- Yoga (Open Level)
7:00pm-8:15pm– Yoga (open level)
9:30-10:30am- Yoga (open Level)
5:15pm-6:30: LiLa Cycle
6:45-7:45: Prenatal Yoga to start 9/9/2020
8:00pm-9:00pm: Candlelight Yoga
9:30-10:30am Yoga (Open Level)
7:00-8:15pm- Yoga (open level)
4:30-5:15: Kids Yoga Series to return 10/3/2020
9:45am-11:00am- Yoga (open level)
9:45am-11:00am Yoga (Open Level)
*schedule subject to change without notice*
Pricing and Packages
It is with careful consideration and reluctance that we must raise our prices in order to keep our studio doors open, and trying to recover from the last 6 months of our closure. This is a reasonable increase, and still inline with our beliefs to keeping our yoga affordable. These prices will go into effect on 9/1/2020, in the interim our 5 and 10 packs are still on sale and will remain so until 8/31/2020 if you wanted to take advantage of those deals until then.
LiLa New Pricing
Single Class- $17
5 Pack- $80
10 Pack- $150
Single Monthly Unlimited- $130
6 Month Contract- $100 (with auto renew unless otherwise notifying the studio)
Virtual Studio Options
Single Monthly Unlimited both Virtual and In Studio- $120.00
6 Month Contract to include unlimited in studio and virtual - $111 (auto Renew after 6 months unless notifying the studio)
Virtual 1 Month Unlimited Single -$39
Virtual Month Unlimited 6 month contract-$29
Virtual Month Unlimited upfront for 1 year- $279
Intro Specials for New Clients
$39 Unlimited in person classes
$49 Unlimited Studio and Virtual
As Per NYS Guidelines
Operate at 33% capacity
Masks worn at all times
Health screenings upon arrival
No Walk In Clients
You can also see the full disclosed phase 4 reopening guidelines (beware they are lengthy) here
LiLa's PROTOCOLS in line with the NYFC
We will be utilizing these protocols to keep our space safe, you safe, all while growing in your practice in a healthy environment.
Each month our space will be tested and given a letter grade, proving to our clients that we are in fact safe, hygienic, and able to be within our space. This letter grade (think like restaurants recieve) and it's meaning will be displayed each month for all to see, as well as on our website so you are aware that we have taken all precautions to remain clean and safe.
There will be a binder in the studio for members to see the protocols, and read through them if you wish.
Our number one goal is to keep you safe, practicing and on your mat
LiLa NEW Policies
- In guidance by the DOH, NYFC and Government, we are asking members to bring their own equipment, and we will provide cleaning materials to clean once class is over. There will be spray bottles for each member in classes to utilize and not share.
- class sizes will be maxed out at 6 people with the teacher, keeping us at 33% capacity
- ALL CLASSES ARE MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION, there is no walk-ins allowed at this time
- Classes will fill up, and a wait list will be utilized which will notify you within an hour if a spot opens up
- If you must cancel your reservation for class, it must be done within a 90 minute of class, to allow time for another member to possibly take place
- No shows- will be charged for the class, meaning a class will be taken off the package, OR if you are an unlimited package, you will be charged a class fee of $17, the price of a single class. *THIS WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED*
- Masks will be worn at all times by both clients and staff
- Masks will be provided if you do not have one
- We reserve the right to refuse patrons if they do not wear a mask, as this falls upon the studio and could get us closed down. If you can not wear one for medical reasons, a doctors note is required and will be with you at all times.
- You will wait in your car, or in a socially distance line to be let into the studio before class. We will start this at approximately 15-20 minutes before class.
- You will be checked in at the door by staff, a temperature scan, and be guided to go to one of the designated mat spots. If you need equipment, the teacher will get it for you, once they come into the room, you are to remain in your designated spot, but we are STRONGLY ENCOURAGING YOU TO BRING ALL YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT (if you need assistance where to buy, or us to help you get it let us know)
- Classes will begin on time and the doors will be locked, as checking everyone in now, will be time consuming this will take away from our actual class time
- Once class is over, you will be dismissed from the studio one by one, to avoid intermingling.
- We ask that you lock all personal belonging in your car such as pocketbooks, clothes, bags, cell phones etc.
- You may bring in your equipment, keys, and water, as the weather gets cooler we will assess coats and areas to distance them within the studio.
- There will be a new waiver and covid waiver for all to sign agreeing to these new policies. Even if you have been a member of our studio for last 4 years, all will need to sign a new liability waiver to keep on file.
No better time than NOW to become a Yoga Teacher, Take the Journey of a Life time with us this Fall
Take The Journey of a LifeTime
You think you want to become a Yoga Teacher?
Join us this Fall as we embark on our Teacher Training Program.
One of your goals for to be a yoga teacher? Or simply deepen your knowledge and understanding of this ancient practice?
Our training starts this fall in October.
It is within experience that no question is too silly. Dani will answer any questions about our program, regarding scheduling, timing, certification, what is entailed. This training program is what YOU make of it. You DO NOT have to actively want to teach, to learn more about your practice.
Many often want to further study there beloved practice. After all, yoga began as a one on one teaching, with student and guru, not with the intent to teach a public class. With the intent of self study, and exploring the self through this ancient sacred practice. At the LFY school, we hold this belief and philosophy to the highest standards, and is what our program is modeled after.
In the interim, here is some information about our program coming up this fall.
Our training includes but not limited to⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
- unlimited classes during the duration of training
- Yoga Anatomy
- Hatha Lineage
- Alignment based yoga
- Trauma Informed Yoga
- The ancient practice & philosophy of yoga
- asanas (physical practice)
- 8 limbs of yoga
- Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga for ALL students
- The Chakra Systems
- The subtle body (emotional body)
- Intro into Ayurveda
- Business of Yoga
- Yoga Ethics
- Job placement
- Exploration of the self
- Yoga Sutras
- Intro to specialty populations
- 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR
✔anyone looking to expand their knowledge of yoga
✔anyone looking to deepen their practice
✔anyone dedicated to the service of others
✔anyone looking to heal, grow, expand and become present in their daily lives
This training is from October 25, 2020- May 16, 2020
These dates are a guideline. If some dates can not be attended, make ups will be offered, as well as sessions recorded for students to be done as make ups, as training progresses some dates are subject to change. If 2020 has taught us anything it is to not worry about the plans or dates of the training, because we will adapt and make it work on an individual basis as well as a group.
Training Consists of a blended model of Virtual and in studio classes. The schedule consists of approximately of
- 4 Virtual Live Classes per month via zoom,
- 1 Virtual Class per week mandatory, 1 additional class per week (either virtual or in person)
- 2 in person Friday evening classes per month from 5:30-10:00pm
- 1 Sunday per month from 11:30-7:30
- 1 complete weekend of training on Saturday and Sunday graduation May 15th and 16th.
This program is designed to go continue on if there were to be more covid-19 restrictions in the future, to still have a graduation date of May 2020. Dates are subject to change as training progresses, live sessions and other sessions will be recorded for make ups in case someone could not attend. *Please note not all months are the exact same*
11/6 & 11/20
Tuesdays Live Virtual sessions
11/3, 11/10, 11/17 & 11/24
Tuesday Live Virtual Sessions
12/1, 12/8, 12/15, & 12/22
*mini break from 12/24/20-1/5/2021*
1/8/21 & 1/22/21
1/10/21 & 1/31/2021
Tuesday Live Virtual Sessions
1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26
2/12/21 & 2/26/21
*no Sunday Session in February*
Tuesday Live Virtual Sessions
2/2, 2/9, 2/16, & 2/26
3/5/21 & 3/12/21
Tuesday Live Virtual Sessions
3/2, 3/9, 3/16 & 3/30
*note no Tuesday session 3/23/21*
4/2/21 & 4/16/21
Tuesday Live Virtual Sessions
4/6, 4/13, 4/20, & 4/27
5/7/21 & 5/14/21
Sat 5/15 & Sun 5/16
*Membership is a part of tuition for trainees, and trainees are required to take minimum 1 required class virtual, and 1 additional class (can be virtual or in person) per week at no additional cost.
- Investment: $2950 in full-Paid in full before first session
- Registration: $3150 with a payment plan (6 month fixed or individualized plans accepted) $200 non-refundable deposit to hold registration.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: REGISTER BEFORE 10/1/2020 AND RECEIVE $200 OFF PAID IN FULL OPTION, OR $100 OFF PAYMENT PLAN OPTION (STILL REQUIRES 200 DEPOSIT)
*deposit is deducted from the overall price of program, but is required along with an application to register for the training*
Common Questions and Answers
- I have only been practicing yoga on and off for a few years, am I ready? Yes if you have any curiosity about the practice, philosophy and Science of Yoga, YOU ARE READY?
- What if I don't want to teach? You don't have to, many trainees enter a training program to further their study that they can not gain from just regular yoga classes
- Am I too Old? Yoga does not know an age limit, yoga is for EVERY BODY AND EVERYONE!
- What if I can't attend all of the dates? Dates are tentative and will be discussed during training, if you are unable to attend a date we will address it during make ups, or schedule a private make up.
- What if I can't commit to a regular practice during the duration of the training? You have as long as it takes you to complete all your requirements, once they are completed then you will be ready to submit to Yoga Alliance. Everyone will graduate, however certificate of completion may be different for each individual.
- How do payment plans work? We are very flexible with payment plans, and will be worked out accordingly for what you can afford and when. Payment must be completed upon the week before graduation, how you do that during the duration of the program will be discussed with the director. "I do not believe that Money should every hold someone back from a path or journey that they are meant to be on, I have faith the universe will always provide for you, when you follow a path of destiny" -Dani
- I really want to do this, but I am not sure right now is the right time? Time is of the essence, only you know when you are suppose to do something. Programs may be offered again in the future, however ask yourself this "Will I regret doing not doing this now?" If the answer is yes, than the answer is probably right now!
What some of our graduates have said about our program:
"Deciding to undertake the 200hr TT was one of the best decisions I've made. I not only expanded my yoga ability and knowledge, but learned so much about myself in the process" - Laura
"My relationships with my children, husband, family and coworkers all improved because of the benefits of mediation and becoming a 'true' yogi. My whole world is changed from this training and I wish it would never end"- Kelly
"The education I received far surpassed my expectations. I a proud of myself for doing this ad completing what I had set out to do. Don't doubt yourself, enroll, even if its a small glimmer in your head" - Michele