Granville County Public Schools
Join Us for a GCPS Choice Fair
School Choice Fair
Tuesday, April 10th, 4-7pm
4185 U.S. 15, Oxford, NC, USA
GCPS: Providing Choices for All Learners
- Creedmoor Elementary School of the Arts
- Granville Academy
- Granville Early College High School
- J.F. Webb High School of Health and Life Sciences
- STEM: Joe Toler-Oak Hill, Butner-Stem Elementary, and Granville Central High School
- Stovall-Shaw Elementary School of Healthy Living and Learning
- Traditional Choice Schools
- Wilton Elementary School of Leadership
- Year Round Schools
Creedmoor School of the Arts
Creedmoor Elementary School of the Arts uses the A+ curriculum designed by the North Carolina Arts Council. This is a design model that views the arts as fundamental to teaching and learning in all subjects. The school combines interdisciplinary teaching and daily arts instruction, offering children opportunities to develop creative, innovative ways of thinking, learning and showing what they know. At Creedmoor Elementary teaching the curriculum involves a collaborative, many-disciplined approach, with the arts continuously woven into every aspect of a child’s learning.
Granville Academy: Flexible Calendar
Apply for Granville Academy Here: http://bit.ly/GranvilleAcademyApp
Granville Academy Interest Survey: http://bit.ly/interest_survey
Granville Academy FAQ: http://bit.ly/GranAcademyFAQs
Visit the GA Website for More Information: http://ga.gcs.k12.nc.us/
Granville Early College High School: Early Calendar
Visit the GECHS for More Information: http://gech.gcs.k12.nc.us/
J.F. Webb HIgh School of Health and Life Sciences
School of Healthy Living: Stovall-Shaw Elementary School
STEM: Granville Central HIgh School
In PLTW Engineering, students engage in open-ended problem solving, learn and apply the engineering design process, and use the same industry-leading technology and software as are used in the world’s top companies.
STEM: Joe Toler-Oak Hill and Butner-Stem Elementary Schools
Joe Toler-Oak Hill and Butner-Stem Elementary are home to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) programs, and use the "Engineering is Elementary" curriculum. Joe Toler-Oak Hill implemented the program in 2013. Butner-Stem implemented the program in 2014.
Engineering is Elementary, or EiE for short, is a rigorously researched, classroom-tested curriculum that increases students’ interest in and confidence about engineering. EiE is designed to encourage all children to envision themselves as potential engineers.
Traditional Calendar Schools
- Elementary Schools: C.G. Credle Elementary, Granville Academy, Joe Toler-Oak Hill Elementary, Mount Energy Elementary, Stovall-Shaw Elementary, Tar River Elementary, Wilton Elementary
- Middle Schools: G C Hawley Middle, Granville Academy, Mary Potter Middle
- High Schools: Granville Academy, Granville Central High, Granville Online, J.F. Webb High, J. F. Webb Health & Life Sciences, South Granville High, Center for Innovative Learning
Choice Schools: http://bit.ly/choiceschools
Registration Information: http://bit.ly/GCPSRegistration
Wilton Elementary School of Leadership
We believe leadership is communicating a person’s worth or potential so clearly that they are inspired to see it in themselves. Our students have big dreams. Our goal is to equip them with the academic and 21st Century Skills needed to reach them.
Our focus on leadership development doesn’t mean Wilton is looking to create the next generation of CEOs. We believe all children have a chance to be a leader of themselves and in their school and community. By developing leadership skills in our students, Wilton staff and families will give students the skills necessary for success today and tomorrow.
Year Round Calendar Schools
More Information Here: http://bit.ly/GCPSyrFAQ
Registration Information: http://bit.ly/YRregistration